Account Manager - Interventional Care
Function: Account Manager – Interventional Care
You will work in a team and report to the Sales Director.
As an Account Manager
· You monitor the short-term commercial planning in function of the annual planning, budget, product lines, customers and contracts.
· You will listen to their needs and provide solutions that meet their expectations with new and existing customers. In order to do that properly, you will of course draw up quotations, but also test the materials you propose, inform users, negotiate deals and follow up orders. With existing customers you will regularly check the consignment stocks and adjust them if necessary to existing needs.
· You provide optimal service to our customers and you build long-term relationships with them. From personal enrichment and within the context of relationship building, you participate in conferences, symposia and workshops.
· You report to management on the commercial results achieved and compare them with the objectives set.
Who is the candidate we are looking for?
· You have a higher education diploma and minimum 5 years of sales experience with medical devices in the hospital sector.
· You’re native Dutch speaker with a good knowledge of French and English
· In previous jobs you have gained the necessary negotiating experience and you know the market of medical devices.
· Of course you have good communication skills and you are able to plan and organize your work independently.
· Finally, we are looking for a person who finds it important to work together in a good team spirit.
What is the offer?
Working within a dynamic division to increase the service to our (hospital) customers.
Training within the company and at the suppliers.
Attractive salary package + company car + fringe benefits.