Clinical Specialist Endovascular Surgery
For our Surgery Division, Cardiovascular Department, we are looking for a Clinical Specialist
WHATS IS YOUR JOB ?
Support of the Department Manager and the Account Managers by starting up, supervising and following up product introductions & implementations in the hospitals in Brussels and Wallonia.
Support the commercial team with the aim of achieving a better and complete service and therefore higher sales.
- Product presentations
- Preparing and compiling presentations
- Product demonstration /product testings
- Training of customers and Account Managers
- Support in expanding the division’s scientific knowledge
- Follow up on changes and conversions
- Organize and support communication flow concerning product information, this is any form of information flow such as training, drawing up product information, marketing support …
- Contributing to the organisation of study days and congresses
- Reporting of activities
WHO IS THE CANDIDATE WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
SKILLS & BEHAVIOURAL CRITERIA
- Practical nursing knowledge and experience
- Eager to learn
- Prepared for further training
- Good knowledge of the hospital world
- Common Informatic Tools
- Communication skills
- Sales driven
- Planning and organisation of work
- Team player
- Multilingualism (French, English), Dutch is a plus
- Nurse training or similar by experience
- Familiar with ‘vascular surgery’
WHAT IS THE OFFER ?
Working within a dynamic division to increase the service to our (hospital) customers
Training within the company and at the suppliers
Attractive salary package + company car + fringe benefits
WANT TO TAKE THIS CHALLENGE ?
Send your resume to Florence.firstname.lastname@example.org and tell her a little more about yourself.
Hope to read you soon !