Sterilization et Hygiene: Technical Engineer
At The Surgical Company be / Hospithera, a sale does not end when the contract is signed. Once the device is sold, our after-sales service takes over.
Our team of 9 technicians accompanies customers for the installation and maintenance of their machines. They make every effort to optimize the performance of the equipment, in accordance with the manufacturers' instructions. Fast and effective intervention by a specialist is often crucial!
We are currently looking to strengthen our team. Are you the technical engineer we are looking for?
The main missions are:
Execution of maintenance on our equipment, mainly washing machines and sterilizing medical equipment. This includes the following key activities:
- Implement the maintenance plan.
- Perform performance tests according to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Prepare a report on the work.
- Communicate subsequent needs to the planning officer.
2. Repairs on our equipment:
- Analysis of the problem, at the client
- List the spare parts needed for repair and, if necessary, communicate it to the planning.
- Perform the repair and test the equipment according to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Prepare a repair report
3. Communicate with clients, including training them when starting new equipment and providing telephone support for troubleshooting.
Each technician is responsible for managing personal parts
The person we are looking for is:
- Focused on results rather than timing, great flexibility is required!
- Able to work independently
- Has Strong analytical skills
- Is bilingual French / Dutch (Knowledge of English is a plus)
- Residing around Brussels (30-40km max).
- Bachelor's degree in Electromechanics / Automation
- Good knowledge of IT and network management
What can Hospithera offer you?
We offer you an interesting and challenging job with a very high degree of autonomy, in a stable, open society with a solid reputation and experience of 60 years in the market.
A competitive salary, an attractive non-legal benefits package and a company car.